facebook pinterest instagram

Monday, April 18, 2011

Crepes Petezette!

aka crepes with raspberries, made by Pete!

One of Pete's favourite things to cook is pancakes and crepes, and his favourite time to make these is in the evening. Think Scrubs, "You got brinner, daaaamn", Pete loves breakfast at dinner time!!!

So I thought I'd steal a quick crepe, throw some fresh raspberries in it and take a sneaky photo to publish from Mr Special Meals Meg! I also have some new Le Creuset plates that I thought deserved their debut!


I made some very tasty (and exceptionally sweet) Baklava Muffins on the weekend, which is based from a Nigella Lawson recipe. Whilst they tasted great, I may have tried to mix photography with white wine, and these two do not blend well, they curdle! So I will try and make them again over the Easter Break and take some photos that are actually in focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment