facebook pinterest instagram

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Macaroons


I am trying to teach myself how to make Macaroons as I absolutely fell in love with Laduree in Paris last summer. I have so far tried rose (above), almond/vanilla (below), and also lavendar (background picture). Having the world's hottest oven does not make my job easy, however, they are getting better each time, and when I do perfect them, I will share the best recipe! The flavours I'm thinking of trying next are: lemon, strawberry, pistahcio, almond and maple, and good old caramel. Any othe flavour suggestions are most welcome!

3 comments:

  1. hazelnut, chocolate, coffee, green tea(??), apple(??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vida... I can't eat the chocolate and coffee, but like the other suggestions!!! Will bring those ones to work when I try them!!

    ReplyDelete