facebook pinterest instagram

Thursday, January 12, 2012

A new love....

Our family is set to expand in June this year with the arrival of our little bundle of joy, but, at Christmas, we had another new addition arrive that I didn't know about!

And it's a girl!

I'd like you to meet Blanche, my brand new Kitchenaid!


I've certainly never had such a fine piece of machinery before (I don't value our first car quite like I do Blanche) and already she has brought such joy and comfort to our house.


 

Blanche has settled in very well to her new home, and has made our life a little brighter and a whole lot easier! Pete thought that things may get more challenging for me in the kitchen soon, so this is his way of ensuring the kitchen won't suddenly shut down over the later stages of my pregnancy! I don't mind one bit how she came into our lives, Blanche is a very welcomed addition and I know we'll all be very happy together for a very long time.

1 comment:

  1. Pete you're a legend. She is a beaut Meg - even if she just sits on the counter without doing any work at all(but I know that in your capable hands she'll be earning her keep!) Xx

    ReplyDelete