facebook pinterest instagram

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Special Meals competition...

While I am spending the week in Italy at my brother-in-laws wedding, I thought it might be fun to have a little competition on my blog!
I want to know what your favourite three meals have been on my blog thus far! Become a follower of Special Meals Meg and then comment on this post (on the blog, not facebook) and let me know your top three favourite meals. If your top picks are the same top three that my statistics show me to be the most viewed, I will send you some Le Creuset baking moulds! I have a spare pack leftover from Christmas presents and thought it might be nice to share them with a follower!
I want to know what people are enjoying reading about and what sort of meals I should be creating more of!
Happy ranking and I shall be back in a week, perhaps with a more Italian influence in my cooking (although, who knows what a carb-free person in Italy is to eat!! I may just have to eat gelato all day everyday!).
Arrivederci, Meg

8 comments:

  1. Hello miss megan, I read your blog religiously so thought I shall finally comment! Now while I do not need to enter the competition, I did think I would tell you my favourite 3 recipes you have published!

    1. Harissa beef & yoghurt pizza...why...it's pizza...it looks delicious!

    2. Your anniversary pancakes...because you two are just so cute 12 years later!

    3. The scallops with asparagus and beetroot mash...now I don't like seafood or asparagus...but with the look of that dish...you just might make me try it!! (love the colour!)

    Have a good holiday away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Meg! Nothing like a little healthy competition!!

    I'm thinking...

    1. the haloumi and beetroot salad - mainly because I have made it and therefore clicked on it a lot!

    2. the mini degustation - so many delcious meals in one

    3. chicken, corriander and corgette conglomeration - it looks so delicious and achievable for the rest of us!!

    Loving the blog. I've sent it to loads of people at my work and externals I work with too!! Hope you have a fabulous holiday. Come back to Oz soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun idea Meg!

    Hmmm...

    1. Royal Gingernuts
    2. Degustation
    3. Cinnamon Buns

    I love your blog and it has inspired many many many meals in the Bell House.

    ***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are friends and loyal blogreaders eligible?

    If so...

    1. Pesto cod (just because it sounds delish)
    2. Macaroona cakes (got a lot of baby shower press)
    3. Salmon with Pumpkin and Zuc tunnels (because who doesn't like to make tunnels with their food?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you and your delicious cooking!

    1. Royal Gingernuts
    2. Cinnamon Buns
    3. Celaraic Soup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for leaving comments friends and thanks for the emails I have received too!!!!

    Holly, the cupcake moulds are coming your way! Holly's three most favourite posts were the closest to the most viewed of everyone!

    Time to start some new posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too late for competition, but anyhow:
    1) Lasagna with aubergine (cause I like lasagne and aubergine and had the pleasure of getting it served)
    2) The almond and strawberry cake (because it was delicious and interesting it does not contain flour)
    3) The scallops (because they looked amazing, and the whole composition was very elegent)

    ReplyDelete