facebook pinterest instagram

Monday, May 23, 2011

Mini Pavlova nests

Actually something sweet I can eat that doesn't break the "no-grain" diet!!! And what better way than to celebrate than with a traditional Australian dessert!

We recently went to our Kiwi friend's for dinner where Kirsty produced a delicious NZ Pav! This re-kindled the great trans-Tasman debate of who actually owns the mighty pav!!! Both the Kiwi and Aussie pavlova's will be featured in a new project that I'm working on, so I thought I'd test out the Aussie version (which I might add, is pretty much identical!!!).  A few of us MBA wags are putting together a collaboration of recipes from the partners and MBA's at the Said Business School. It will be a collection from as many MBA's or partners as possible, with lots of Oxford photos in the mix. When its finished I will put some details on here so you can purchase one if you'd like!

This pavlova recipe will have to stay heavily guarded until then, but here are some pics of what we had on the weekend as a little mini-birthday celebration for Julie and a "welcome to the world" celebration for Henry!!!


2 comments:

  1. Picture perfect - those look good enough to eat!! Works of art...wish I was here for the taste-off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew how to cook like you !

    ReplyDelete